11/09/2009

A Big Thank You!

Hi All My Dear friends:

A week has gone by fast as if a blink of the eyes. The vivid memories of the Australia tour still fresh in mind and its excitement still ripples through my nerves raising my heartbeats each time I reflected on the tour.

I miss Sydney Harbour’s spectacular view, the bridge climb of my life, and the beautiful city view from high above the Sydney tower; The magnificent Twelve Apostles (now Seven!), the delicious lobster dinner and the lovely Penguin Parade in Melbourne; The unforgettable undersea scooter ride and the snorkeling among the colorful coral reef & fish in Cairns; The striking city skyline along the Brisbane River, the only river that has the same name as the city it runs through in Australia (this is from the tour guide!), the morning walk in the seemingly endless whitesand beaches in Gold Coast and the pleasant boat cruise; and lastly the vibrant Bondi Beach.

I cherished every moment on the tour. For most the time I had the best seat on the bus with the best view. As I captured the beautiful sceneries in mind everywhere we went I also enjoyed your laughter, your funny jokes, and the joyous karaoke moments. I will embrace these fond memories forever.

Suddenly I feel the chance of returning to this land of Down Under not being as remote as before the trip. I could return some day, not by myself but with my loved ones.

I thank all my new and old friends I met during the trip. My whole trip wouldn’t be such wonderful without your company. I also will not forget my first ever birthday celebration away from home and on a different continent with all of you. I appreciate all the thrown kisses from our lovely ladies. Next time if I have another birthday like that I will let the men kiss my cheeks and the ladies on my lips (just kidding ladies, don’t worry unless you really so insist :).

Van, thank you for all your energy and time you spent planning such a well organized tour. Please send my thank you to the travel agent for the delicious birthday cake.

I also want to thank all our Aussie friends for the fresh fruits brought to hotels, the helps (with phone calls, maps, guides), your hospitality, and for sharing the beauty of your homeland.

I had my best time in Australia .

Cheers,

Jason Le
(Le Luong Quang)

P.S. I am sure I don’t have everyone on the list so please pass on my sincere thanks to those I missed.

No comments: