8/30/2007

Sharing our journey

Hi friends,

When we discussed our Vietnam trip at Cindy's house in November last year, it seems that will take forever and never be true. Well, we are now ready to go for our Mid October trip with an almost complete journey from Mid Vietnam to the North. It is so excited even though I just got back from Saigon in June this year. To most of you, the first time visitor of the country or returning after 30 years to your homeland, I think you may feel even more overwhelming by just looking at the tour program, isn't it?

I set this blogger up so you can write down freely almost anything you are going to explore from your trip. You can start writing from now, the very beginning to get ready for your journey, toward the entire trip. You can write in English, Chinese or Vietnamese. I think this is a fun way to share...

Also, This is your travel diary to record your trip and to keep it as a life time memory. You can use this as a report back to your family and friends all over the world. (In Saigon, almost every hotel room can access to free wireless internet!)

Van Ly 8/30/2007

2 comments:

Editors/Writers said...

親愛的同學,

期待巳久的越南之旅終於成行,十分多謝碧雲為我們多方聯繫與安排,一切俱全.現在只待出發,心情極之興奮猶如一個小女孩(讓我開心下回復少女情懷)在等待出門...
就今天開始寫下你,我,咱們個別心情,一同來倒數五十天 - 迎接越南之旅

瑞娜

Editors/Writers said...

Dear friends,

This is a life time trip you don't want to miss. I can assure you all that this will be one of your best journey you ever have or experience especially with a fun group of people like us.

Thanks to Van, Ted, and Liana's great efforts of putting this together. I was hesitating and wondering at the begging whether I should join or not since I've taken 2 long trips recently just this July (one to China and the other one to Mexico). After reading the tour descriptions I made up my mind and ran to my boss for an extra vacation time in October no matter what. Thank god I was able to convince her that this trip is so important that I can't aford to pass. Van was so kind to offer and alternate some of the scenic sites to fit my schedule so I don't miss out the one I've ever visited. Anyway I will be joing the group the entire time and will not miss out any fun at all.

Come on let's start the kick-off now and counting down till we meet in HCM City this mid-October!

Cheers,
Yvonne from Seattle, WA
8/30/07 10:18 pm